Every season, Arterra Bizimodu opens its doors to undertake tasks for which we need many more hands than we have ourselves.
We seek to bring together a group of ten or more people to do various jobs, depending on the season or the particular time. These tasks are directed by members of Arterra Bizimodu.
Volunteers can choose from various options - every morning the group comes together with those running the activities to organise the day.
- Volunteers commit themselves to collaborating with Arterra Bizimodu
- Timetable: From 9:30 to 13:30, with possibly some work in the afternoons
- Rooms are shared between volunteers
- Breakfast and dinner are the responsibility of volunteers - Arterra provides a kitchen for preparing these meals
- Accommodation and lunch are provided by Arterra in exchange for the work undertaken by volunteers.
Get involved! Volunteers are accepted on a first come, first served basis. If you have any questions or need further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.